MLB Sportclix ANYONE know about these???

I got a booster pack that has 3 random figures in it. LMK what they go for and if you are interested, thanks. I picked it up as a freebie at the cardshow today.

I've seen a few advertisments for these figures.......I'd be interested in a Jeff Bagwell ....or any other Astros Sportsclix's .....

Its still sealed, it has Sosa on the box, but it says 3 randomly inserted figures, lmk what you can pay or trade FB wise, thanks.

Sorry man, no football to trade here........I'm not sure if I want to build an entire set or not just yet......so I'd probably only be interested in the Astros figures if there are any.;)

I do not know what they are but I just gave a whole bunch away on this site for shipping everyone seemed to like the priors a lot of people wanted them they had a high demand. They are some type of game but they are cool toys regardless. I think there is the promo set as well as regular production. I think you have the regular production 3 per booster where mine were promo 1 per pack

Originally posted by LoSt_SoUl
    Its still sealed, it has Sosa on the box, but it says 3 randomly inserted figures, lmk what you can pay or trade FB wise, thanks.
    I have some football cards on my tradelist on my site. Take a look (scroll down to the bottom of the list) and lmk if you see anything you'd like for it.
    I've been trying to find these around here.
    Jason

Ryan, LMK man. I'd be interested in it

Jim

Let's get yet ANOTHER deal done, LOL

lprimus - thanks for the reply but nothing I could use

rice80fan02 - you have a pm