Thread: Buying Cubs Autos

Buying Cubs Autos

Starting my collection this year. Need some cubs autos. Doesn't matter if they are past players, or present players. Only things that matter are 1) they are pictured in a cubs uniform, and 2) if they are present players, they play for the team. Im not wanting like a Gary Matthews, Jr. or Jon Lieber, know what I'm saying? Anyway, having said that, if you could please post what cubbies autos you have, along with the BVs of the cards, and your asking price, Id love to work out a couple deals. Thanks.

I have a Mark Prior Autograph on a 2003 Topps Opening Day card. I will sell for $10 + SASE. LMK

also have a 1988 Donruss Greg Maddux card that I'd sell for $5 + SASE--hes in a Cubs Uni

Really only looking for certified pack-pulled autos, sorry!

i have this one then:

1994 Signature Draft Picks Todd Walker Autograph #ed/7750

Hes on the Cubs now i believe. LMK how much you'd pay

yes, your belief is right, he signed with the cubs. But...and you are going to hate me for this, if you read my intial post, my 1st thing that mattered was that they are pictured in a cubs uniform...sorry.

ahhh you're right..sorry about that...hes in LSU uni i believe

No biggie, lmk if you happen to pick up any. just keep me in mind is all i ask....

Also, to everyone else, come on! There's got to be some people out there with cubs autos that are holding back!! Or maybe noone needs extra cash??? hmmm....TTT!

I have this to sell or trade:

2001 Bowman's Best Jonathan (J.J) Johnson Exclusive Rookie Autograph BV$10

Michael