Thread: WTTF/WTB COMPLETE SETS

WTTF/WTB COMPLETE SETS

I have shifted my collecting focus so I'm in need of some new items to add to my personal collection. I've decided to go old school and make my personal collection 1 thing...COMPLETE SETS. Here are my specifics however: I do not want insert sets, I will take any sets you have, but please do not offer me a 90-91 Hoops BKB, 93 UD Fun Pack Baseball, 94 UDCC Football etc... for the same BV in high end RC's or GU. I will trade any GU/Rookies for the high quality sets I need but I am going to be somewhat picky since this is going to be my personal collection. I am VERY interested in the following brand sets: Topps Chrome (Depends on year), Bowman Chrome, Bowman (depending on year), Bowmans Best (depending on year), SP Authentic, Topps Finest (depending on year). What I mean by that is I desperately need items like this: Baseball: 92 Bowman, 95 Bowmans Best, 97 Bowman Chrome etc...but I'm not as desperate for 97 Bowmans Best (since I want the top set first, which is Chrome). Same applies to all sports. I want 96-97 Topps Chrome BKB more then 96-97 UD SP BKB, but I do want both. Hopefully all that makes sense. Basically get me a list of ALL the sets you have (all sports) and give me prices or what you need from me in trade. I am VERY WILLING to buy, but I frequent eBay and I know what most sets sell for. Don't offer me a 97 Bowman Chrome set (Books about $300.00+ I think) for $200.00. I ususally pay about 30-50% on eBay for sets so that's what I'll pay here. Also do not try to screw me on shipping or I'll walk away. I've walked away from many eBay deals out of pure anger over being asked to pay $15.00 in shipping. I send 10-20 packages a week, I know you can send a set for $5.00-8.00 (obviously I understand the 800 card baseball sets are more)...just giving everyone a heads up that there is nothing I hate more then being treated like I've never been to the post office for shipping prices. THanks, I appreciate you reading and please PM/Email or IM me with the sets you have for trade/sale. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    Only have 1 basketball set, and that is the 1998-99 UD Choice set. BV $15. I'm interested in getting the 2003 Topps rookies (regular set) in exchange. Can negotiate a lower price for the set, if necessary. LMK if this works.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Are you interested in any of these?

1993/94 Skybox Premium --- Complete BV=$30
    1996/97 Skybox Premium ---- Complete w/ Kobe RC BV=$40
    2000/01 UD Reserve ------ Over 90% complete BV=$80 (around)

Mine-I can use the 2 complete ones, please EMAIL me. THanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks