Alfredo Amezaga
    Jason Bay
    Pirates Older guys autos
    Willie Stargell
    Chuck Tanner
    Roberto Clemente
    Ect.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a 04 Donruss Recollection Collection Erick Almonte Auto (02 Donruss the Rookies) #ed 5/10, looking for 25-30 BV on it, got a list of autos?

Im intrested in it what sport are you looking for? Baseball only?

I have a few Burroughs autos and a Candelaria auto (he is in a Yanks uni though) LMK!

Stephen

Which burroughs autos and im not a yankee fan so ill pass on canderlaria. I actually hate the yankees but I need Almonte and Canos. What are you lookin for in trade?

LOL I know about hating the Yanks :) Candy man was a Pirate so I figured yuo might need him. I have a 2000 Team Best Burroughs auto, a Just Stuff signed mini helmet, and a hard to trade 2003 SPx Youn Stars auto/jsy.

What you lookin for in return like the last two you listed alot.

do you have a tradelist? any other Just Stuff helmets?

I have a Upperdeck centennial dual auto Dave Parker/ Toe Nash #50/50. I believe they are in their college uniforms.