Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: team traders wanted

team traders wanted

hi group,
    i'm looking to trade base card lots of your team for packers, card for card. lmk if interested. thanks

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I would give you packers cards for any Hokie players such as any of these players you might have:

Mike Vick
    Lee Suggs
    Corey Moore
    Jim Druckenmiller
    John Engleberger
    Ike Charlton
    Willie Pile
    David Pugh
    Chad Beasley
    Ben Taylor
    Andre Davis
    Kevin McCadam
    Nick Sorenson
    Shyrone Stith

you wanan buy what i have left.. i would sell for only a few dollars to my side on the cards.. no favres, few rookies to go and no jersey autos but they should all be in packer uniform

Jay

visgt-give me a couple of days and i will see what vt cards i have. thanks

prophet-i'm afraid i'm not interested in buying right now. but thanks for the offer.

sorry about the delay. all i have is antonio freeman. i must of traded all my vt players. lmk if you would want the freemans and i will make you a list.

Do you have Vikings if you do I'll list my Packers it isn't too much I have but it's packers

do you have any of his GU, Auto's or rookies in his VT uniform??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast