Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: T.g.i.b.r.a.d.

Country
    See 4maier's Items on eBay

nm you? man today has been slow

Country
    See toy-soldierz's Items on eBay

Whats up Mike!! 1 more feedback and IM a SEMISTAR!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gozagsgolf's Items on eBay

What's up guys? I have a date tonight and am pretty nervous about it. My fiancee and I broke up about a week and a half ago (were together for nearly 5 years) so I basically forgot what the dating scene was like. How's everyones Friday going?

Country

What's up guys? I have a date tonight and am pretty nervous about it. My fiancee and I broke up about a week and a half ago (were together for nearly 5 years) so I basically forgot what the dating scene was like. How's everyones Friday going?

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!:fighting0049: You just broke up with the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with a week agon and your on another date?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gozagsgolf's Items on eBay

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!:fighting0049: You just broke up with the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with a week agon and your on another date?

Yes, well it wasn't me who chose to end things. It was a pretty bad break-up initially too. I was in NYC visiting a couple friends and came home to a 1/2 empty apartment (including the dog), a letter on the bed, and my engagement ring. It was really rough the first 3 days and I lost about 10 pounds (mostly water weight) from not eating or drinking.

We're talking a little now and just realize we were great friends that just should never have dated/got engaged. Things had been rough the last year or so because we both just wanted different things out of life. I'm not looking to jump into another relationship that's for sure, but just wanted to go out with someone to take my mind off things.

Country

Yes, well it wasn't me who chose to end things. It was a pretty bad break-up initially too. I was in NYC visiting a couple friends and came home to a 1/2 empty apartment (including the dog), a letter on the bed, and my engagement ring. It was really rough the first 3 days and I lost about 10 pounds (mostly water weight) from not eating or drinking.

We're talking a little now and just realize we were great friends that just should never have dated/got engaged. Things had been rough the last year or so because we both just wanted different things out of life. I'm not looking to jump into another relationship that's for sure, but just wanted to go out with someone to take my mind off things.

Oh ok. Well explinations make things alot better. I know this is gonna sound stupid but Things will get better. I was engaged to a girl whom I had to leave to go to school. Suprised her On New years eve only to find out she was cheating on me since I left. I just got married a Month ago to someone else and have never been happier

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats up everyone?

Country

The party done came to BRAD

SCF Rewards
    Country

The party done came to BRAD

Country

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast