George Brett game used for trade!

I have a 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers George Brett game used bat card #B-GB, BV-$30, looking to trade it for Mark Prior cards or a equal value game used
    Thanks for looking
    Mike

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I dont have any priors left but i have some game used that book the same.

Hey Mike, just a heads up, the Brett is listed at $25 in the new April Beckett. That being said, since I see you are north of Philly, eould you be interested in a 2003 Fleer Patchworks Game Worn Patch Level 2 Bobby Abreu #'d 65/100 bv $ 25 ? It is a white jersey with a red piece of lettering from his Phillies jersey. If you are at all interested, I can include a pic.

Rick

coolector
    Thanks for the offer, I didnt see anything at this time

Rick
    Thanks for the heads up on the BV, I am interested in the Abreu, if it wouldnt be no trouble could you send a scan

Thanks
    Mike

Rick
    Very nice card, I Think we can make that trade, I have your address, so I will send out first thing in the Morning.
    Thanks Rick

Mike

Thanks Mike. I'll do the same. I also have your address & I'll post the trade.

Rick