Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Enigma's Honors SCF's Birthday with Two Contests!!!

Hey everyone, in honor of SCF's first birthday, I'll be conducting two contests throughout the day today.

Here's the first:
    I will be doing random trivia. How random? All questions will be sent via PM. I'll randomly click on a member's name in the who's online area. That member will receive a trivia question and the member will have five minutes to reply with the answer. If the member gets it right, the member will receive 50 cc.

Here's the second:
    For today only, any time I post anywhere on SCF, the next person to post after me with this exact quote "Happy Birthday SCF!!!" will receive 25 cc.

Good luck everyone and congrats to SCF on making it one year. Just remember everyone, we would not be here today with each and every one of you. Thank you very much!!!
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Way to go thegunzz for realizing I meant that post as well!!!

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

It should count DTrain... Its any post that he makes LOL.. interesting idea tony

Jay

I have a question about the random trivia....Will the member have 5 minutes from when you send it to him/her or 5 minutes from the time they read it since you can track that with the pm tracker ?

Rick, the person has five minutes from when I send...the questions are not that hard, so no one should need time to look them up....

BTW, sneaky way to get me to make another post...lol

Thanks Tony

Happy Birthday SCF!!!

I didn't ask for that reason, but the reason I asked was because most days I'll sign on & just stay online since I have a cable modem. Although I am active on here quite a bit, there's also times where an hour or 2 go by that I'm idle. You don't have to respond to this, I just wanted to clarify.

Woohoo!! Got me 50 cc for answering a trivia question! Thanks Tony!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast