Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you say shill...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

$1.8 million and that is not shill bidding? When I first looked I thought it was $1,800 also, so don't worry about your eyes! :)

Also, the seller has 8 feedback, so I don't think his rep is on the line.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think mintman knows the seller or he is the seller because of the way he is trying to protect this guy. 1.8 million for a card is too much money and it looks shill bidding to me also.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) The Bench
    Country
    See ganggreen52's Items on eBay

This listing (280261574204) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
    If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Country
    See mintman2's Items on eBay

The best, most concise, definition I've seen for shill bidding is this......"Shill bidding is the act of bidding on your own auction against other bidders in order to raise the price at which your item will eventually sell."

This auction IS NOT shill bidding. It's obviously someone playing games or someone has a vendetta against the seller and is messing with their auctions. What possible reason could the seller have for bidding up the auction to such an absurd price ?

I think mintman knows the seller or he is the seller because of the way he is trying to protect this guy. 1.8 million for a card is too much money and it looks shill bidding to me also.

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST !

And if you don't I would ask that a mod do it for you.

This is the kind of BS I constantly rail against. You're going to publicly accuse me of being a crook ?

Before you go making unfounded accusations against someone you should do a little investigative work. Why don't you check out the other posts I've made where I take the position that without proof you should not make accusations and post links to auctions. I even started a thread devoted to that very subject.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best, most concise, definition I've seen for shill bidding is this......"Shill bidding is the act of bidding on your own auction against other bidders in order to raise the price at which your item will eventually sell."

This auction IS NOT shill bidding. It's obviously someone playing games or someone has a vendetta against the seller and is messing with their auctions. What possible reason could the seller have for bidding up the auction to such an absurd price ?

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST !

And if you don't I would ask that a mod do it for you.

This is the kind of BS I constantly rail against. You're going to publicly accuse me of being a crook ?

Before you go making unfounded accusations against someone you should do a little investigative work. Why don't you check out the other posts I've made where I take the position that without proof you should not make accusations and post links to auctions. I even started a thread devoted to that very subject.

As far as I know this is a free country and that is my opinion. I don't see why I have to edit my post.

I never said you were a crook. Hold on, first you are allegating that this is a legit auction and now you got mad because I said you were the seller or knew him? get your ideas straight before you talk. You are contradicting yourself.

Country

This is going to require a little logic to follow but try and stay with me here...

As far as I know this is a free country and that is my opinion. I don't see why I have to edit my post.

What does being a free country have to do with anything ? Have you ever heard of libel laws ? Here's the definition of libel for you........

1) A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
    2) Defamatory statement about a person that is published and thereby exposes that person to public ridicule.
    3) The act of presenting such material to the public.

Your statement "I think mintman knows the seller or he is the seller because of the way he is trying to protect this guy. 1.8 million for a card is too much money and it looks shill bidding to me also." meets all three criteria and as such should be removed either by you or by the mods.

I never said you were a crook. Hold on, first you are allegating that this is a legit auction and now you got mad because I said you were the seller or knew him? get your ideas straight before you talk. You are contradicting yourself.

You did indeed say I was a crook. Shill bidding is a crime and when you connect me to that auction you are saying that I'm doing something illegal, ie:crook

Get MY IDEAS straight before I talk ? Get YOUR FACTS straight pal !
    Show me where I said this was a legit auction. I in fact said (#1) that something was wrong with this auction and (#2) that it's not right to accuse someone of something and post an auction link with no proof to back up the allegation.

Did even read my posts ? Or my other thread ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever!!!!

I guess you are going to call the cops on me know....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookie_dealer's Items on eBay

Hey guys let's just talk about the card and not put anything on the members here as we have the best and most trusted members at scf. Thanks

Country

Hey guys let's just talk about the card and not put anything on the members here as we have the best and most trusted members at scf. Thanks

How about you remove this guy's posts where he connects me to illegal activity then ?

Country

Whatever!!!!

I guess you are going to call the cops on me know....lol

Sheer genius !

You sling mud but then when confronted with a logical arguement your response is "whatever" ? You'd think the military would screen for mentally challenged persons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast