Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

i didn't know that's what you meant. sorry, but i thought just 2 (1 anonuncer and 1 radio) per team by the 2 per team part. I thinks splitting the prize package would be fair. Thanks for the contest.

He can have the gardener auto though as i already have one so make sure that he receives it please.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I just saw another thing, Tim Duncan isn't one of the 5 guys from question # 2 according to the 2003 ESPN Almanac that you used Peter. There's 17 names listed there & Duncan isn't one of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

duncan is number 2 all time on the blocked shots record

SCF Rewards

Your right on that one Rick...glad to see you have the same one so you could double check me on it(i must have just bypassed Duncan, or just assumed he was on the list).

Well, here's what i'll do:
    Rick, PM me your addy and i'll get the prize out to you

Leiber, PM me your addy and i'll send a little consolation prize out to you.

Again, sorry for all the confusion, and thanks again to everyone who participated.

SCF Rewards

Leiber, i just went by the 2003 Espn Almanac(and according to the list, he wasn't on there). plus, we're talking about the NCAA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bergzautos
    Alright, now there is a little bit of a predicament.
    Leiber, didn't list all eight of the sox/cubs announcers i had wanted(but im not exactly sure i made the question all that clear...) other than that, he had everything correct.

Rick, got all of them correct, and even listed all eight of the sox/cubs announcers.

I'm not sure if i should just divide the cards equally between you guys(hard to see who gets the GU).

I mean, i really can't say rick is the winner just because leiber didn't list the other four announers...and hard to say leiber is the winner because he didn't list the other announcers.

Rick, if you or leiber have any input as to what i should do here, plmk.

Thanks guys, and to everyone else who answered(appreciate all of you taking the time to answer, hope to have another contest in the near distant future)
    Peter

I would have to agree with rick as I would have thought that what 2 radio and 2 tv guys you meant....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peter, you know what though...the almanac doesn't list total blocks. I just found that it lists average.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check this site: under the second paragraph
    http://www.adonalfoyle.com/BIO_college.shtml
    http://www.ibiblio.org/craig/draft/1...t/scout/c.html
    http://www.africanpubs.com/Apps/bios...m.asp?pic=none

duncan is #2 all time in blocked shots

the almanac isn't the only resource

SCF Rewards
    Country

leiber88 I just talked to bergzautos & we figured out what he was looking at & he didn't phrase his question correctly. I did find Duncan on the list origanally if you check my very 1st post I had him listed, then found this other listing in the almanc & went with it.

SCF Rewards

i know...i should have clarified question #2 in a more precise manner.
    I will not count question two then, but Rick still listed all eight cubs/sox announcers, and you only listed four

I'm still going to award Rick to be the winner, but i will give you a #'d card, and a few rc's as well leiber since i messed up on #2. ( i was going by the leaders in shots blocked)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast