Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spx box Zito/Willingham

Spx box Zito/Willingham

Just opened a box of SPx and got lots of base cards....
    also got a rookie card of David Matranga #162/999
    Winning Materials Barry Zito GU #154/375
    and
    Josh Willingham GU/AUTO RC #786/1224
    all are for trade
    Last edited by akoch; 03-04-2004 at 12:59 PM.

2. Kronozio
    I'm interested in the Matranga - What's the BV and what are you looking for in return? Anything specific in baseball other than Griffey?

looking for cards of Jeff Clement (only in the '04 UD set National pride), also looking for gu of just about anyone.....lmk what you have
    Last edited by akoch; 03-04-2004 at 03:14 PM.

Josh Willingham GU/AUTO RC #786/1224

I like both of these
    Please check my site.

I to am interested in the Willingham. Check out my website for my tradelist. PLMK and thanks

Henry

vintage and fairbc......sorry i didn't see anything i needed, i've had this card for months and no one was interested and now everyone is! lol

I am interested in this card. What is the BV for it. Check my site for my GU and autos for something in return.

i like your willingham i have boldin bowman chrome fb some other fb bowman chrome , jose reyes auto bv 25, rose reyed chrome rc bv 15, gary carter auto bv 15 and some other gu's like al simmons bat bv 40 , rolen gu bv 20, randy johnson gu bv 15 and some others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast