Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

kariya bites stevens with goal

who saw game 6 cheap shot from stevens? that was a bunch of BS! i think it was awesome to watch kariya score a goal after that! good way for stevens to pay for his mistake!
    GO DUCKS!!
    DEVILS SURE DUE SUCK!!

SCF Rewards

that certainly was a vicious, but legal, shot by Stevens, but Kariya got back and scored a goal. Can't do any better

On to game 7!!

Moving this thread from the SCF Contests and Trivia to General Sports Talk

markm543
    Yea that was fun watching Kariya scoring after that terrible hit, I think that goal will give him and the ducks some much needed momentum going into New Jersey where The ducks have not won since 1996, and have been outscored there 12-3 in the championship.

SCF Rewards

"....ducks have not won since 1996, and have been outscored there 12-3 in the championship....."

those are indeed daunting statistics.

But, I am praying the Ducks are a team of destiny.

Boy, they scored 3 goals in game 5, and still got trounced 5-3 up in NJ

Here's hoping Giggy has a great game

Maybe even OT, where we're 7-0

SCF Rewards

how cool would it be if the ducks win!! it will be the year of ANAHEIM!!! not the year of LOS ANGELES

markm543
    Yea I was hoping they could win Vs. New Jersey, but NJ was just too much in the end. Anaheim still has not won there since 1996 and were outscored in NJ 15-3 in the championship so it must be a difficult place to win.

SCF Rewards

yeah poor giggy that guy he's great he deserved to win sad to see him cry. This was just a warm up guys next season they are gonna win it all u will see

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Irony....a Black hawk cheering on the Ducks....lol :)

SCF Rewards

yeah haha well that is just my sn i got it from the movie black hawk down just somthing i wont forget

GO DUCKS!!