Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Wantlist

Football Wantlist

I need Kevan Barlow, Torry Holt, Lee Suggs, Kyle Boller, Keyshawn Auto, Steelers autos/gu past and present,Chad Johnson.

I have Nice stuff to trade for auto rcs. Peerless Price sp authentic and spx, Jerry Porter contenders auto rc, Plaxico Burress contenders rc auto ect. So let me know about nice stuff as well.
    Pm is the best way of contact. Thanks Pete
    Always looking for Bo Jackson Al Kaline and Playoff Absolute Signing bonuses and Mini Helmet autos and nice stuff like that of almost anyone.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

your PM is full, but i got....
    03 Fleer Genuine Genuine Insider Kyle Boller RC Auto BV 50
    01 Bowman Chrome Chad Johnson RC Refractor #'d BV 15

LMK

I got a 03 ud honor roll dean's list plaxico burress jersey, PLMK if your interested.

Bucsboy - What you looking for in trade?
    Steelers Rock- I like the Aaron Brooks Kareem Kelly Lmk

nothing of mine then?
    Only asking so I know whether or not to keep tracking this thread...
    thanks,
    Jason

do you have a list for trade. I might have somebody interested in the burress but its definetly not for certain. I could fill that greatly if you would trade the burress.. BTW it would be in your favor too depending on how much ur asking.

check my www for exact cards. I am pretty sure I can get about 5 or more cards off there if interested

thnx
    Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast