Question on a few players......

Do any of ya'll know if the following players are officially retired:

Terry Kirby
    Terry Allen
    Jeff George
    Robert Edwards
    Tavian Banks
    Skip Hicks

I have looked around on the web and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

I searched all them up on CBS sports line((my fantasy football league player search)).. I am assuming that if it wasnt listed.. he was retired

Terry Kirby--plays for tampa bay
    Terry Allen---retired
    Jeff George---retired
    Robert Edwards--plays for Miami
    Tavian Banks---plays for New Orleans
    Skip Hicks---plays for carolina

Hope that helps rima
    Jay

hicks is on the carolina practice squad. That's the only one I know for sure though.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Edwards is now retired actually..he said good bye to the fish right before last season

OK guys, thanks for the help....I knew Edwards was on the Dolphins and Hicks had been on Carolina, but I hadn't heard anything else on them.

Peace~
    Rima

fwiw, I really liked Skip Hicks, as he did a great job for my UCLA Bruins team......

and I always hoped he got a chance to showcase his talents; unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Hoping that DeShaun Foster gets a chance to play more next year