Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire RC.

Amare Stoudemire RC.

Card traded.
    Last edited by tsg0317; 03-09-2004 at 12:41 AM.

what are you looking for in trade? gu'ed, rc's, auto's, any sport?

lmk i'm interested

thanks Jeff

Just basketball. Lebron, Melo, Wade, Hinrich, Shaq, Kobe, Garnett, Duncan, McGrady, Vince, Yao, Boozer, and I'll like a RC of J-Rich or Paul Pierce.

all i have of who you mentioned(besides base cards) an 02/03 upper deck yao #210 rc bv $15, a 02/03 ultra boozer #203 rc bv $5, but i do have a 02/03 fleer genuine prime time players jersey of allen iverson 3-color bv $30 if you were interested. lmk

thanks

I like the first two, but I'm not an Iverson fan. Have any other card BV $30 of a superstar.

THE ONLY OTHER BASKETBALL CARD THAT I HAVE THAT'S THAT EXPENSIVE IS AN 02/03 UPPER DECK PLAYBOOK JERSEY OF JAY WILLIAMS, ITS THE ONE THAT OPENS AT A HINGE. IT'S NOT LISTED YET BUT I WANT LIKE $75 IN TRADE FOR IT. LMK

jtgol let me know if you still want to do that trade you posted. I'm about to leave right now, but I'll be back later on this afternoon. So let me know, and e-mail me at tsg0317@hotmail.com if I don't answer by this afternoon.

The Ming RC, Boozer RC, and Iverson jersey. For the Amare.

tsg: Check my site, I am intrested (also have a Kenyon Martin GU BV 20 not listed)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast