Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teams

teams

every body has there players back the kings have webber and the wolves have wally candy-man and hudson and the lakers need malone who will end up with the best record lmk what you think

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    obviously, barring a melt-down of epic proportions, it's either the Kings or the Wolves.

there's only about 20 or so games left, and Spurs / Lakers / Mavs are 5-6 games back.....

so unless the top 2 teams start having a nasty losing break, they'll have the best record

yeah i think it will all come down to the playoffs. this time is will be a fight to the finish wolves/queens/lakers/spurs/mavs
    evern the east have two comparable teams to the east pistons/pacers so it will be a fight tio the finish for sure

Don't forget the Kings still haven't gotten back Bobby Jackson. Although he is a bench player he is a huge factor in the keys. What a top 7 they have, gotta be one of the best in the last 10 years or so from top to bottom. Maybe I am exagerrating a bit but the Kings are probably the deepest team in the NBA. Anyway back to your question I see Sacramento finishing 1st w/ Minnesota and Indiana not too far behind.

indiana will finish first right now they got the lead and they have a weaker division

Originally posted by stalking_WOLF_21
    yeah i think it will all come down to the playoffs. this time is will be a fight to the finish wolves/queens/lakers/spurs/mavs
    evern the east have two comparable teams to the east pistons/pacers so it will be a fight tio the finish for sure
    dont forget memphis

I really don't think Memphis has that much of a shot. They have many athletes, but I'm not sure they can play against the experience of the Lakers/Kings/T-wolves

your prolly right but you have to give them credit, u dont win 50 games in the west with no talent

They do have quite a bit of talent though. Look at Stromile, Wells, Gasol and Dahntay Jones (who is one heck of an athletic player; too bad he's injured right now). What they are really missing is a real leader on the court I find. Jerry West did a great job this year getting people (and a coach) for Memphis. Who would have guessed the would have even been in the playoff hunt last year, let alone have a chance to get home court advantage in the first round.

hey if you look in the east in what postions they are for instince pacers 1
    nets 3 like the playoff seeds well theres no 4 forth spot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast