Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teams

teams

every body has there players back the kings have webber and the wolves have wally candy-man and hudson and the lakers need malone who will end up with the best record lmk what you think

obviously, barring a melt-down of epic proportions, it's either the Kings or the Wolves.

there's only about 20 or so games left, and Spurs / Lakers / Mavs are 5-6 games back.....

so unless the top 2 teams start having a nasty losing break, they'll have the best record

yeah i think it will all come down to the playoffs. this time is will be a fight to the finish wolves/queens/lakers/spurs/mavs
    evern the east have two comparable teams to the east pistons/pacers so it will be a fight tio the finish for sure

Don't forget the Kings still haven't gotten back Bobby Jackson. Although he is a bench player he is a huge factor in the keys. What a top 7 they have, gotta be one of the best in the last 10 years or so from top to bottom. Maybe I am exagerrating a bit but the Kings are probably the deepest team in the NBA. Anyway back to your question I see Sacramento finishing 1st w/ Minnesota and Indiana not too far behind.

indiana will finish first right now they got the lead and they have a weaker division

Originally posted by stalking_WOLF_21
    yeah i think it will all come down to the playoffs. this time is will be a fight to the finish wolves/queens/lakers/spurs/mavs
    evern the east have two comparable teams to the east pistons/pacers so it will be a fight tio the finish for sure
    dont forget memphis

I really don't think Memphis has that much of a shot. They have many athletes, but I'm not sure they can play against the experience of the Lakers/Kings/T-wolves

your prolly right but you have to give them credit, u dont win 50 games in the west with no talent

They do have quite a bit of talent though. Look at Stromile, Wells, Gasol and Dahntay Jones (who is one heck of an athletic player; too bad he's injured right now). What they are really missing is a real leader on the court I find. Jerry West did a great job this year getting people (and a coach) for Memphis. Who would have guessed the would have even been in the playoff hunt last year, let alone have a chance to get home court advantage in the first round.

hey if you look in the east in what postions they are for instince pacers 1
    nets 3 like the playoff seeds well theres no 4 forth spot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast