Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Cool Looking for J.R. Redmond, Lav Coles, Domanick Davis, Ronald Curry

Heyas everyone. Just wanted to let yas know that I am looking for the following players as normal. hehe.:

J.R. Redmond
    Laveranues Coles
    Domanick Davis
    Ronald Curry

With Redmond I am looking for almost mainly high end stuff. The rest I am pretty much looking for a ton of their stuff. hehe. If you have anything that you think I would like/need just let me know and we can head from there. Thanks in advance and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards

i have a 2003 ud patch collection l. coles numbered 14/25 if u r interested

SCF Rewards

well since all the cards i picked out from you have multicolored patches and both of mine you picked out have multicolored patches i whould just say go book but i still want $120 in trade for the portis just because his stuff is selling really well right now lmk on a trade
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tails_card_celler's Items on eBay

Hi I have a Coles 02 bowman silver parallel #93/250
    see here if interested

http://www.bidville.com/listings/det....asp?i=7485951

lookin for minnesota stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raiderscott's Items on eBay

I've got Cole's 00 Bowman Chrome ref. rc. I'll trade that to you for your 99 Playoff Contenders Patrick Jeffers auto rc. LMK if that works for you........Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive got a jr redmond auto #/30 or 40 on my site, check it out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by darkcolts77
    i have a 2003 ud patch collection l. coles numbered 14/25 if u r interested

Heyas darkcolts77 and thanks for your reply. With the card you mentioned I would be interested in getting it from ya. If you can let me know what you are looking for or you can hop over to my site at:

www.angelfire.com/sc3/mookigremlin

When ya can let me know what you see and we can see where to head from there. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by CARDJUNKIE007
    well since all the cards i picked out from you have multicolored patches and both of mine you picked out have multicolored patches i whould just say go book but i still want $120 in trade for the portis just because his stuff is selling really well right now lmk on a trade
    thanks

Heyas CARDJUNKIE. Sorry to say this but you have me confused. At the moment I honestly can't figure out what you are talking about. hehe. When you can please explain this post and we can head from there. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by TAILS CARD CELLER
    Hi I have a Coles 02 bowman silver parallel #93/250
    see here if interested

http://www.bidville.com/listings/de...p.asp?i=7485951

lookin for minnesota stuff

Heyas Tails. Thanks for letting me know of this card. Now to let you know I went with the buy it now. hehe. We will finish things up the way they are suppose to be. Thanks and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by raiderscott
    [b]I've got Cole's 00 Bowman Chrome ref. rc. I'll trade that to you for your 99 Playoff Contenders Patrick Jeffers auto rc. LMK if that works for you........Scott[b]

Heyas Scott. Tiss a nice card there but I gots to let you know that the Jeffers is pending in a trade at the moment. If the card does not go in the pending trade I will make sure to let you know. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by Roywilliamsfan1
    ive got a jr redmond auto #/30 or 40 on my site, check it out

Heyas. I would be interested in that one from ya. I believe it is from the 2000 Collector's Edge T3 Rookie Ink Blue set and is booking at $30. When you can check out my site and what you think. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Welp that should about do it for my replies. hehe. If I missed anything just let me know. Take care and happy trading to everyone. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p