Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autos for Weeks, Young Mauer

Autos for Weeks, Young Mauer

Cris Carter
    Fernando Valenzuela
    Jamie Moyer
    Garret Anderson

Signed Cards of those players. Any 2 for a Mauer Topps RC, all 4 for a Mauer Bowman Gold RC or Topps Chrome RC or a $10 or above mauer rc or GU.

Danny

is the cris carter a certified out the pack auto. lmk thanks,

larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

no, it is an in person auto. do you have any mauer?

Danny

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    no1 is going to trade for uncertified auto's nomater how hard you try..well inless sum1 is wack

there are plenty of people here who collect uncertified autos. If there is anyone you are looking for an uncertified auto LMK and i'll see if I have it.

Danny

I actually have a few, but this one is a 1982 1981 Highlights card signed perfectly in blue sharpie. It is a very nice card and signature. I have 3 or 4 more if you want them. Do you have any Mauer. And was pitcher Terry Leach on the 86 Mets? I have a signed postcard of him in a Mets uni.

Danny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast