Thread: St.Joes/Stanford

St.Joes/Stanford

which one will be defeated first?

BTW i didnt c the stanford vs was. game so if they lost already let me kno

oh good i didnt like them any ways

i like st joes, will jameer or the west guy get drafted?
    Last edited by MikeY11; 03-07-2004 at 02:12 PM.

I personally like Duke the best but St. Joes is one of my favorites next in line. I think Jameer has a good chance at getting drafted. Could be late in the 1st round or early second.

DUKE IS GARBAGE!

I'm sick of all these ACC jock riding people. Sure the ACC is good once again this year... but they try to make it out like ACC has the best teams... THEY DON'T!

Duke is a top quality team but other than that, they don't have another top quality team this year. Duke has lost 4 games... Purdue (WHAT A JOKE THERE), NC State, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech. Now if these ACC ™™™™™™™s would get off their sopabox for a second, they'd see that none of those 3 teams are real QUALITY teams.

The quality teams IMO this year are St Joes, Stanford (even though I don't think either will make it to the Final Four), Duke, Pittsburgh, UConn and Kentucky. Those are the only 6 schools I see that have a great shot at winning it all and I expect the winner to come out of that group.

To say that the ACC is so strong is a JOKE! To say a team that has a 6-10 conference record deserves to be in the tournement is a JOKE! Maryland... even if they lose to Virginia today, I think they should be let in because they played a hellova non-conference schedule and held their own. Virginia though? Have you seen their schedule? Jay Billas was talking crap on Pitt saying they played 6 teams in the bottom tier of college basketball. Oh I'm sorry Jay... I didn't realise that Vriginia did too! You talk like it's a bad thing for Pitt but talk like it's a good thing for Virginia? I'm so sick of these biased college basketball people that ESPN has on staff. They need to wipe about 1/2 their guys out and bring in new guys for next year.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    DUKE IS GARBAGE!

I'm sick of all these ACC jock riding people. Sure the ACC is good once again this year... but they try to make it out like ACC has the best teams... THEY DON'T!

Duke is a top quality team but other than that, they don't have another top quality team this year. Duke has lost 4 games... Purdue (WHAT A JOKE THERE), NC State, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech. Now if these ACC ™™™™™™™s would get off their sopabox for a second, they'd see that none of those 3 teams are real QUALITY teams.

The quality teams IMO this year are St Joes, Stanford (even though I don't think either will make it to the Final Four), Duke, Pittsburgh, UConn and Kentucky. Those are the only 6 schools I see that have a great shot at winning it all and I expect the winner to come out of that group.

To say that the ACC is so strong is a JOKE! To say a team that has a 6-10 conference record deserves to be in the tournement is a JOKE! Maryland... even if they lose to Virginia today, I think they should be let in because they played a hellova non-conference schedule and held their own. Virginia though? Have you seen their schedule? Jay Billas was talking crap on Pitt saying they played 6 teams in the bottom tier of college basketball. Oh I'm sorry Jay... I didn't realise that Vriginia did too! You talk like it's a bad thing for Pitt but talk like it's a good thing for Virginia? I'm so sick of these biased college basketball people that ESPN has on staff. They need to wipe about 1/2 their guys out and bring in new guys for next year.
    LOL, we'll see what happens come turnament time!

Dukes school is crap. I went there and look at my profession on the profile page.