Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I WANT ANY AND ALL CARDINALS AUTOS/GU

I AM NOW NOT JUST COLLECTING ALBERT PUJOLS I WANT ANY CURRENT CARDINALS GAME USED OR AUTOS AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN A CARDS UNIFORM.
    ANY CARDINALS I WANT.
    PLMK WHAT YOU ALL HAVE.
    CHECK OUT MY SITE AND PLMK WHAT YOU ARE INTERSETED IN.
    http://freewebs.com/kylescards
    thanks,
    kyle

2. Kronozio

Check my www i know i have a few things on there like a rolen auto, tino martinez jersey, and some others i think.......

Luke

i might trade for the rolen auto segal but since he is not in a cardinals uniform.

sportscollector same to you i want it but what is the bv and check my site maybe we can work something out.
    thanks,
    kyle

(in cardinals uni)

2003 Scott Rolen SP Authentic Chirography 235/345. BV: $40.00

alright i really dont need it anyways segal since he isnt in cards uni and baseball i really want that but dont have any autos to trade for that. i would trade game used. just check out my site if you want and PLMK what you are intersted in.
    thanks,
    kyle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast