Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Religion Questions??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

the wages of sin is death and seperation from god. Jesus' death takes the place of ours. But like any gift, it is only available for those that accept it.

Ppbbphph. Another non-answer. If you contend that Jesus didn't have to go through the same punishment that I would have to for being sinful, then he's not really taking my place.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Ppbbphph. Another non-answer. If you contend that Jesus didn't have to go through the same punishment that I would have to for being sinful, then he's not really taking my place.

here is the thing. you hate christians and everything they stand for. so for you to come into this thread and pretend you are open to hearing answers and thinking of them is a misrepresentation. You are taking opportunity to attack, belittle, and mock anyone who happens to believe in a religion. Since you are only looking to poke holes, it is pointless for anyone to even answer.

we have made it through all these pages and the only one who is not asking and willing to listen to the answers is you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is the thing. you hate christians and everything they stand for. so for you to come into this thread and pretend you are open to hearing answers and thinking of them is a misrepresentation. You are taking opportunity to attack, belittle, and mock anyone who happens to believe in a religion. Since you are only looking to poke holes, it is pointless for anyone to even answer.

we have made it through all these pages and the only one who is not asking and willing to listen to the answers is you.

You're only getting defensive because you can't answer. But rather than do the simple, humble thing and say "I DON'T KNOW," you insist on replying with lies, threats, insults, accusations, and childish running away. When I ask a question, I expect an answer, and if someone wants to try to worm away, they can expect me to pin them under my thumb like a worm.

Poke holes? It's because of people like you and your actions that your religion looks like a chunk of swiss cheese. And anyone who blames the holocaust on Darwin and evolution, like you do, has no business criticizing anyone ELSE for belittling and mocking. Two of my ancestors were murdered in the holocaust, and for you to come in here spitting on their memories and laughing about it, like you do, it makes me want to do things I can't even describe. Don't pretend you're the upright and rational one, buddy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're only getting defensive because you can't answer. But rather than do the simple, humble thing and say "I DON'T KNOW," you insist on replying with lies, threats, insults, accusations, and childish running away. When I ask a question, I expect an answer, and if someone wants to try to worm away, they can expect me to pin them under my thumb like a worm.

Poke holes? It's because of people like you and your actions that your religion looks like a chunk of swiss cheese. And anyone who blames the holocaust on Darwin and evolution, like you do, has no business criticizing anyone ELSE for belittling and mocking. Two of my ancestors were murdered in the holocaust, and for you to come in here spitting on their memories and laughing about it, like you do, it makes me want to do things I can't even describe. Don't pretend you're the upright and rational one, buddy.

i have no problem answering "i don't know" when I dont.

you better show me where I spit on the memory of holocaust victims and laughed about it! How dare you accuse me of something like that. I think your entire intent is to get this thread closed down and the only way you know to do it is to attack me and try to get me riled up. well, you did it.

what can I say man, you are smarter than the 99% of the world that believes in some form of religion and have since the creation of the world. Why don't you create a thread where you can answer questions and you can't get away with just responding with "i dont believe you, prove it, that's stupid, that isn't enough proof", and everything else you have done on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

god bless ... i beleave it was america and mostly christians who liberated the jews from hitlers prison camps.. lol.... wow

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have no problem answering "i don't know" when I dont.

Then do you know why Jesus didn't have to take the same punishment I supposedly will or not?

you better show me where I spit on the memory of holocaust victims and laughed about it! How dare you accuse me of something like that. I think your entire intent is to get this thread closed down and the only way you know to do it is to attack me and try to get me riled up. well, you did it.

Right here is where you did it, on 9/11/08 in this thread:

I know that the nazi's crimes against the jews had more to do with darwin's theory of evolution than the bible.

When I heard that I put my hand through a window. The sneering, condescending, self-righteous tone there drove me out of my right mind. And for your information, what I want out of you is only what you offered in the first place: answers. So far all you've done is retreat into dogma and repeat pre-assembled church responses. I've heard the same things hundreds of times from other Christians, and surely you must know that, and surely you must realize that if I still have questions, the answers I've gotten so far aren't doing it for me. If that's all you intend to offer then say so, and I'll never bother you again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then do you know why Jesus didn't have to take the same punishment I supposedly will or not?

Right here is where you did it, on 9/11/08 in this thread:

When I heard that I put my hand through a window. The sneering, condescending, self-righteous tone there drove me out of my right mind. And for your information, what I want out of you is only what you offered in the first place: answers. So far all you've done is retreat into dogma and repeat pre-assembled church responses. I've heard the same things hundreds of times from other Christians, and surely you must know that, and surely you must realize that if I still have questions, the answers I've gotten so far aren't doing it for me. If that's all you intend to offer then say so, and I'll never bother you again.

God did not demand that Jesus spend eternity in hell for our behalf. A completely innocent man dying and suffering the amount that he did was enough. That is why he didn't have to.

Please tell me how me saying darwin was more responsible than the bible has anything to do with me being condesending much less laughing about about peoples deaths and spitting on their grave. How dare I say something bad about darwin that is historically accurate. Wow, that must mean I hate all people who died in the holocaust! Are you kidding me? The only one who could get upset about that statement is a staunch evolutionist. And even then they couldn't accuse me of what you did. And if you really put your hand through a window based on that statement, do you really want to attack me for being unrational?

Every other person who has posted seems to feel that I have been answering their questions so I restate that I think it has more to do with your attitude and less with my answers. For some people, christianity (or any religion) just doesn't answer their questions. I am fine with that. I honestly don't mind answering your questions and if my answers don't provide the answers you need then I have no problem saying "Im sorry I couldn't be of more help"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSmith51581's Items on eBay

I think your entire intent is to get this thread closed down and the only way you know to do it is to attack me and try to get me riled up.

Bingo! Thats all he is Trying to close down a good thread because he doesn't agree with it. If you don't like his answers, or this thread, then why come in? Doesn't make any since to me.

Country

what do you think about the video ensberg

SCF Rewards
    Country

what do you think about the video ensberg

it is actually pretty well argued and put together. Better than most I have seen and I would love to see the rest. are they all on youtube? there are a couple of things that keep it from being accurate. Josephus, who they use as a source, lists a jesus of nazareth being crucified. Also, Jesus was like 30 years younger than caesarian.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast