Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

i get ESPN the magazine. they mean the red wings, flyers and other teams may try to trade up to get him, because they need goalies.

Country

Hey, Bigl0l8477, I was'nt trying to argue or get anyone to argue,

I enjoy talks like this. Thats what make us fans!

By the way, this thread is primarilly what led to me starting

"J.E. LEW'S RANT OF THE DAY"

My new daily commentary on whatever I feel is pissing me of the most at the time.

So some credit goes to you for our back and forth last night on this thread, THX JEFF

SCF Rewards

hahaahaha...ill argue about hockey anytime with anyone

Country

O.K. Who is the Best defenceman the Blackhawks ever had?

SCF Rewards

this requires some thought. bobby orr was ineffective for the hawks and chelios was a great d-man.

best offenseman- bobby hull

best goalie- glenn hall

best d-man- pierre pilote

i say its debatable between who is better, chelios or pilote. but im gonna have to say pilote. multiple norris trophies (three year run) and a great two-way player. i think glenn hall and bobby hull are a little less debatable. tony espo was also a great goalie.

Country

Good choices , But I always use that around here (Chicago) as a trick question, NO ONE ever says Orr. Thats the answer I was Looking for, And the first one you mentioned, Yes I know he was inaffective, But he was still the best defencman they ever had IMO. I was a fan Of Doug Wilson, Too bad it was the Eighties and the "LEAN YEARS" for the Hawks.

SCF Rewards

yea i always remember orr on the blackhawks even though it was way before my time. i wish he wouldve just retired as a bruin. that had to have been hard to see such a brilliant player struggle like that with a different team.

Country

It was hard to see him struggle at all,

It's like watching a Health person one day then they have something terrible happen to them overnight and their never the same.

I did get to see him score a goal as a Hawk though. 1978 against Colorado Was'nt the same as early in his career though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123