Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need a good h.s. Prank!

ok im just a junior but i would like to get a early rep ;)

i need a prank that will be fun but...

not get me suspended
    harm animals
    envolve a ton of money

lmk what you have and no im not doing that 1,2,4 thing so dont tell me that lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh, so many come to mind but none are clean or nice. However here is one, Put saran wrap on the bottom of a toilet seat or over the bowl. Then wait for the fun to begin. This one can get messy and you in trouble. Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

ha ha ha that would be funny! i might just do that.

but i also want a bigger one that everyone can see

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

2 things here. ONE- Better not see anyone suggesting anything of a violent or destructive nature in this thread. Infractions points will be given.

TWO- if you plan on going near a toilet in a school safety first wear gloves!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you have access to the Principle or Vice take apart their office and reassemble it in the common area. Don't break anything though and don't get caught.

Can you access the communications they use? If so maybe splice your way into it and make a recording (Clean) and play it. Don't do anything during the National Anthem or someone else talking, they tend to get mad about that. maybe talk about someones car being towed or state that all of the cars in the Facility parking lot have been towed and for them to contact such and such number.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have access to the Principle or Vice take apart their office and reassemble it in the common area. Don't break anything though and don't get caught.

Can you access the communications they use? If so maybe splice your way into it and make a recording (Clean) and play it. Don't do anything during the National Anthem or someone else talking, they tend to get mad about that. maybe talk about someones car being towed or state that all of the cars in the Facility parking lot have been towed and for them to contact such and such number.

i have neither lol. the principals office is like a fortress lol. the telecom code was broken into last year so that has been done before lol. the toilet one would be funny though

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is a better prank to be pulled at a frat house than school.

SCF Rewards
    Country

it would be my luck that it would happen to a teacher lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

We had a courtyard in my highschool with a sort of ampitheatre in the middle. We plugged the drains and poured tons of jelly mix in and hosed it down good on a cool night.

Next morning we come to school, and we have the biggest jello bowl in the middle of our courtyard. It was amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

couple of questions: where do you live? climate matters

also, size of school(number of students)

anything at the school that is usable? fountain, mascot, etc?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast