Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FALCONFANATIC

Talking NEW 2003 TOPPS AMERICAN FOOTBALL FOR SALE ROOKIES, STARS , AND GAME USED!!!!

NEW 2003 TOPPS AMERICAN FOOTBALL CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE GAME USED AND RC'S!!!!! :hop: :hop:
    HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE RCS
    ANDRE JOHNSON, JASON WITTEN, AVON COBOURNE,, ST PIERRE, PIERCE, LEE SUGGS , TERRELL SUGGS, TEYO JOHNSON, BOSS BAILEY, BENNIE JOPPRU, MARCUS TRUFANT, LABRANDON TOEFIELD, DALLAS CLARK, ONTERRIO SMITH, JEROME MCDOUGLE PLATINUM AND REGULAR RC, MUSA SMITH, JIMMY KENNEDY, JUSTIN GAGE, CHRIS SIMMS, QUENTIN GRIFFIN, DOMANICK DAVIS, TERRENCE EDWARDS, KLIFF KINGSBURY, BRAD BANKS, KYLE BOLLER, SENECA WALLACE, KEN DORSEY, KAREEM KELLY AND OTHER ROOKIES JUST ASK,
    GAME USED CARDS RASHEAN MATHIS JERSEY, JULIAN BATTLE JERSEY, DOUG GABRIEL JERSEY, AND ERIC STEINBACH JERSEY ALL JERSEY ARE FROM THE SENIOR BOWL SO THESE HAVE TO BE RARE!!!!
    I HAVE CHROME PARALLEL CARDS OF MOST STARS ALSO
    BECKETT ID FALCONFANATIC.
    THANKS,
    JEFF

Did you get any Leftwich cards, if you did I would like to trade you for them, and I am interested in the jerseys. Let me know what you want.

what do you need for the kliff kingsbury?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

FALCONFANATIC
    I ALSO HAVE PARALLELS OF BLEDSOE, BRADY THEY ARE CALLED PLATINUM PARALLELS WOULD YOU DO 4.00 +SASE? LMK
    JEFF
    ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN KINGSBURY AUTO WOULD TAKE 15 FOR ALL 4

Jeff, glad to see you are on this.......have you liked it? LMK Ray
    Beckett scrwball

falconfan what do you need for the kingsbury?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

FALCONFANATIC
    ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE TOPPS ALL AMERICAN?
    LMK
    JEFF

FALCONFANATIC
    WHAT NUMBERS DO YOU NEED LET ME KNOW EMAIL ME AT STRECTH01@AOL.COM WITH YOUR LIST I HAVE A LOT OF THEM I OPENED 2 BOXES.
    JEFF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast