Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

#405 to the PC is a beauty with some very sick patches....Check this one out!! :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Stunning card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

UD did a job well done on the design of those "Stitches In Time" patch/autographs. sick Ben Gordon add!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that is very nasty indeed!!! I've wanted to get one of those stitches in time cards but have not had any luck! They are always more expensive than what I'm willing to pay haha.. I would love a Hinrich one of those though!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD did a job well done on the design of those "Stitches In Time" patch/autographs. sick Ben Gordon add!!!

ya, they really look nice, and i don't mind still getting BG stuff as long as they're quality cards :D

Wow that is very nasty indeed!!! I've wanted to get one of those stitches in time cards but have not had any luck! They are always more expensive than what I'm willing to pay haha.. I would love a Hinrich one of those though!

Thanks, I was lucky enough to make a trade with a fellow SCF member for this for some football cards i've been trying to get rid of....Yes, a Hinrich one would be very nice to have along with this :)

My focus on my collection is to still get an auto of each bulls player who has a certified one out there (still lookin for Pip, AJ guyton, Mercer, and Drew Gooden), but lately my new focus has been to add some very nice Patches/Patch-autos and this BG is a prime example :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya, they really look nice, and i don't mind still getting BG stuff as long as they're quality cards :D

Thanks, I was lucky enough to make a trade with a fellow SCF member for this for some football cards i've been trying to get rid of....Yes, a Hinrich one would be very nice to have along with this :)

My focus on my collection is to still get an auto of each bulls player who has a certified one out there (still lookin for Pip, AJ guyton, Mercer, and Drew Gooden), but lately my new focus has been to add some very nice Patches/Patch-autos and this BG is a prime example :D

Heh yeah I still like getting BG stuff too! Didn't know Drew Gooden had a certified Bulls Auto out there! I've slowed down on my Bulls PC a little bit, though still adding cards here and there. I'm still trying to add some specific cards to the PC (eg. Clem Haskin auto, Rodman Autographics, Pippen 96-97 Autographics, Horace Grant Chronology Michael Ruffin Autographics etc). I think Lately I've been more concentrated on my Autograph PC (of non Bulls).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heh yeah I still like getting BG stuff too! Didn't know Drew Gooden had a certified Bulls Auto out there! I've slowed down on my Bulls PC a little bit, though still adding cards here and there. I'm still trying to add some specific cards to the PC (eg. Clem Haskin auto, Rodman Autographics, Pippen 96-97 Autographics, Horace Grant Chronology Michael Ruffin Autographics etc). I think Lately I've been more concentrated on my Autograph PC (of non Bulls).

ya, gooden has a dual auto with hughes in 08-09 mvp i believe...keep up the great work with the auto pc :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of nice new adds:

My first Brad Miller auto in a Bulls uni...as far as i know, sp signature ed. is the only product he has an auto in a bulls uni

and one more nice patch w/ 5 color breaks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

Nice pickups.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice adds I was watching that Deng patch on ebay as well =)

Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151 ... LastLast