Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Packs today..pretty nice

2 Packs today..pretty nice

UD Rookie Exclusives Pack-
    got a Karl Malone Parrallel Card, not numbered or anything but theres only one per box
    Troy Bell RC
    Reece Gaines RC

Topps Bazooka Pack-
    No real good base here...

But I did get a Bazooka Blasts Stephon Marbury Jsy Card :)

I collect Cavs BUT.......I did get a extra Boozer today, actually I have a couple other Boozer base too id trade, got some Kapono autos and stuff to but dunno if I'd trade that but the Boozer if you want...lmk lookin for Bron or Melo

Troy Bell RC

Need the card above. What would you need in trade?

got any Eagles or Cavs RC's? current players only though....or Carmello or Wade and ofcourse LeBron

I'll check for Eagles tomorrow and let you know. If I forget could you please PM me? thanks

I could use the Marbury GU. Do you want me to just list a few 15 BV GU I can trade for it? I think it will book 12 when the pricing for Bazooka comes out. PLMK
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

The funny thing is you mentioned Lebron and I got a Lebron NPN in the mail today. It is a 2003/04 Authentix /1250 RC BV=$80. PLMK if you are interested!! Thanks

yes im very interested....lmk what u want for it i have a couple Brons id give ya back as well thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast