Thread: Advice to SCF admin:

Advice to SCF admin:

I would upgrade your pb forums to invision board or phpbb. There are scripts to convert to these to the new ones but i thought i would let you know.

TL

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    NO WAY!

vBulletin is by far better! It has a much more extensive backend. Hence you have to pay for it vs. a free board.

p.s. I really don't need you advertising another board here. I've spent way too much time and money to allow free advertising for a copycat forum.

BGray

BGray - Thanks for banning him, he's pulled this stuff on other boards!

Tim

I have some advice...Can you put the links on the bottom too? That might sounds confusing...
    Sports Card Forum > SportsCard Forum > General SportsCard Talk is on top...so could they be also placed at the bottom of a thread...It's a lot better than having to scroll up after reading to relocate. It's good for the lazy message board people like me...If that's not much trouble that would be a good thing to do...