Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Webb

Trades And Wants

I'm looking for anything of Brandon Webbs. Check out my wants and trades and let me know. Thanks http://www.freewebs.com/damystikal69/
    Last edited by damystikal69; 03-08-2004 at 08:38 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have these if you need them
    '03 UD Star Rookies
    '03 playoff prestige
    '03 team heros
    also have the '04 fleer showcase card
    Last edited by akoch; 03-08-2004 at 08:46 PM.

i edited my post and added another one from this year....i'm looking for rickie weeks and delmon young, do you have any?

wonderful, i have the '03 donruss "the rookies", playoff prestige, and donruss rookies of both players....pm me and let me know what ya got!

hey i have 2003 bowman chrome, 2003 DLP , and a 2003 standing O world premieres rookie let me know if interested

I got a fleer avant Webb auto #erd to 150 LMK if your interseted and ill tell you what im interseted at on your site.

i have a 04 ud #181 and 03 ud rc #503....what can i add to these 2 to get your salmon gu #01/25? give me a list of players, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast