Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

  2. #2
    i can give you .75 cents and an sase for this lmk thanks
    1987 Fleer KARL MALONE 2ND YEAR CARD #68 8/BO

  3. #3
    Should I be insulted? The card books for $15.00 and you offer .75 cents? Um let me think...lol... no thank you..

    Chris Herman
    www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04

    Originally posted by deveandepot1
    i can give you .75 cents and an sase for this lmk thanks
    1987 Fleer KARL MALONE 2ND YEAR CARD #68 8/BO

  4. #4
    Wallace, Gerald
    2002-03 SPx GERALD WALLACE #ED 575/800 JERSEY / AUTOGRAPH #94

    i might be interested in trading for this.
    check my site to see if there is anything you'd be interested in

    Zach

  5. #5
    I would be interested in:

    Bryant, Kobe/Garnett, Kevin 03-04 Upperdeck AllStar Authentics Dual - 40

    Bryant, Kobe 01-02 Upperdeck Hardcourt Floor -$30

    Let me know

    Chris
    www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04

    Originally posted by bdrr
    Wallace, Gerald
    2002-03 SPx GERALD WALLACE #ED 575/800 JERSEY / AUTOGRAPH #94

    i might be interested in trading for this.
    check my site to see if there is anything you'd be interested in

    Zach

  6. #6
    ok would be interested in trading for it lmk thanks
    .75 cents was not an awfull offer it sold on ebay with kareem and theus in a lot for 2.00 bucks and it is selling on naxcom for 3.00 so i mean just because beckett says it books that much it really does not sell close

  7. #7
    ill pass. im in LA so kobes come at a premium. i cant let go of them easily

    thanks for the offer though!

  8. #8
    No problem, I do have some Lakers Game Used on my site (www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04) if you need em...

    Let me know.

    I think I got Kobe, Walton, Fisher, maybe more...

    Chris Herman
    www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04

    Originally posted by bdrr
    ill pass. im in LA so kobes come at a premium. i cant let go of them easily

    thanks for the offer though!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •