Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building Sets

SCF Rewards

Building Sets

Hello everyone! I am currently working on 36 sets officially. Please check out my homepage to see if you can help me out, or check out my set fillers for trade. heres the link: Sstowe's Baseball Cards. Thank you, and i hope we can trade.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mdtanski's Items on eBay

Hi Sstowe. I think I can help . I will look at your lists and see what I can come up with for you.

and welcome to the boards

Mike

SCF Rewards

thanks mike! let me know what you find and also what you may be looking for. see ya.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took a look at your site and I noticed that I could help you with many of your sets. Looking for stuff in my signature. Please let me know.---walter

SCF Rewards

dj- would like to trade set fillers for set fillers if thats cool. on the trade section of my site, i have a list of set fillers i have alot of. let me know if you need any cards from any of them, or any other set for that matter, and ill see what i can come up with. thanks.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any Felipe Alou cards from your 2004 extras? I would be interested in trading or buying from you or if you take cardcash (cc) for them. I would like all of your Alou doubles if you have any. Thanks. BTW I mailed your package Monday...you should get it by the end of the week.

SCF Rewards

alous

i think i MAY have a felipe alou 04 topps. ill just send it if i find it, as i dont have any other cards of his to trade. you can give me card cash if you like... im gonna let them save. were you looking for jesus, matty, or moises too? if so i have some good moiseses. :) oh. i think i already told you i sent out, but you should be getting your cards any day now. see ya.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mdtanski's Items on eBay

sstowe, how's it going? I have ben working on your lists. Haven't forgotten you. I have a few hundred and still working on more. PM me if you want or just respond here.

Mike

SCF Rewards

mike- did you give me a list of your set needs? i cant remember... gotta keep better track. please let me know what i need to look for in return. thanks.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: alous

Only looking for Felipe Alou...received cards Monday....Thanks.

Originally posted by sstowe
    i think i MAY have a felipe alou 04 topps. ill just send it if i find it, as i dont have any other cards of his to trade. you can give me card cash if you like... im gonna let them save. were you looking for jesus, matty, or moises too? if so i have some good moiseses. :) oh. i think i already told you i sent out, but you should be getting your cards any day now. see ya.

-dean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast