Thread: Everything must go!!

Everything must go!!

Well, I am embarking on a new adventure. I need to basically liqudate all my assets. Which means all my cards, even my vehicle. I am saving all my money for the highly anticipated arrival of this:

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e...e000210046.cfm

I have no clue what this is going to run me when it comes out, but I know I need to start saving some money right now. Everything on my site is for sale. The Portis collection is only for sale for great offers. I don't need to sell them. So if you see anything you like, please PM or email me. That's the way you will get the quickest response.

ill give you $30 for this via paypal

2003 SP AUTHENTIC BETHEL JOHNSON RC 4 COLOR PATCH

lmk

I appreciate the offer, but a 4 color recently sold for a little over 60 on ebay and isnt even close to looking as sweet as this 4 color. Thank you though.

Edit-That doesn't mean im asking 60 for the card, though. Just testing the waters and seeing what kinda offers I'll be getting.