Thread: Question about my cards...

Question Question about my cards...

I keep my game used/auto/serial numbered/vintage collection in a regular card holding box (the plain white ones that hold (I think) 1000 regular cards) and I keep the box in my closet. I have noticed lately that my cards (which are in hard and soft plastics) are getting cold and the plastics are getting fogged up. Is there anything I am doing wrong with my cards that is making my cards like this? Also, would it damage my cards? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Fog = moisture which = bad news. If you can, move them to an interior closet that's not against an outside wall. If you can't you need to find some way to keep them in an even temperature environment. I don't know if wrapping the boxes with a blanket or something similar would help but you could try.

I keep all my good stuff under my bed or in boxes on a bookshelf at room temperature and have never had any problems.
    I have noticed that the sleeves get foggy if you breathe in them though. lol:D

Another thing keep them off the floor....

Don't tamper with the cards either, they may stick to the holders, or develope light surface wrinkles.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

i had the same problem so i built a wooden shelf with a swinging door and store everything inside there... never had a problem since