Cool Selling Off Most Of My Collection

Well... simply put, I got way too much stuff. You should see all the cards covering my computer desk. I see a little piece of brown desktop here and there but it's sparse.

I'm selling mostly everything on my site. The only cards I'm leaving off limits are :

Sweet Spot Leftwich Auto
    SPX Rudi Johnson Jersey/Auto
    Sp Signature Boldin Auto
    Portis Stuff
    Prior Stuff

I got to keep my collecting wants to particular players now so the rest must go. I'm not having a fire sale but not looking for Beckett pirces either.

Take a look at my site :

http://www.IggyWH.com

See if you like anything. If you do, make me an offer. I prefer PayPal (non-cc) but will take cash/check/money order also.

Thanks,
    Iggy!

how much for your UD Graded McAllister Auto, Leaf Rookies and Stars Tomlinson Auto and Contenders Domanick Davis Auto. Give me individual prices and as a group.

thanks Clay
    pm me with the prices...

I really need to update my site but haven't had a chance in a while...

The Tomlinson I sold on ebay for $100 (listed it and someone offered me $100 to close it).

The Domanick Davis auto was traded in a deal + cash for an 02 Clinton Portis Contenders auto.

I still have the UD Graded McAllister and I'm asking for around $50 range... but I'm not stuck on that figure. I'm always open to hagglers