Would anyone be interested in this?

Hey just wanted to see if anyone on here would be interested in one of these before I sell. I am supposed to be having 2 of these coming saturday, that I got in a trade at my local HS.

They are Forever Collectibles Lebron James Bobbleheads hand #'d to 5000. Lower than the one's given away in Cleveland numbered to 10,000. If anyone is interested let me know. I will take offers on it, for Basketball, Baseball, Football cards.

P.S. I have included a pic of this even though it's not too good.

Thanks,
    Billy
    Last edited by fairbc; 03-11-2004 at 02:02 PM.

my girl likes the few baseball bobbles i have... do i have anything on my page youd like for the lebron??i dont do much basketball so if you wanted some nice rookie cards/autos/game used check my site and let me know..

also, i have different bobbles, plastic and ceramic ones.. which is james??

thanks

Soory nelly,

I just talked to my wholesaler and this deal got goofed up. I do however have 2 Carmello Bobbles now that are #'d to 2004

All of these are ceramic.

Thanks,
    Billy

are the carmelos different or the same??
    im interested in both either way..lmk

there the same as far as I know, Forever Bobbles, PM me with an offer in BV and we will see what we can do