Thread: looking for Mauer...

looking for Mauer...

Trying to pick up a few nice Mauer cards before the season gets underway.

Lemme know what you have for trade. Looking for some of his better 2002 RCs, and really need autos.

Right now, all I have is this:

2002 Topps 206 Joe Mauer RC AUTO

lemme know what you have to trade. I would also consider buying an auto, as I have about $45 incoming from selling an Upton auto RC!

thanks!

-JB-

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i have his 2002 bowman heritage auto incomming

hey i got a 2002 bowman gold signature mauer rookie bv 15 PLMK if you are intested.
    thanks,
    kyle

surfer...very interested in the AUTO...check my site and lemme know what you like...The Prior and the other Mauer and not for trade...

pujols...I could use it...lemme know if you see anything you like!

-JB-

i'm opening a box of bowman heritage 02 next week, if I do pull a rookie of him, I'll LYK

thanks Lazer...keep me posted!

If you do pull the Heritage auto...I may be able to get a 03 Sweet Spot Teixeira AUTO for ya...just lemme know!

-JB-

I have a 2003 bowman draft gold and bowman draft chrome. Interested in eathier? PLMK Thanks

thanks for the post dn...sorry i missed it...

I am looking to get only 2002 cards right now though...thanks!

-JB-