Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

first person***gets this leftwich lot read.

first person to come up with a patriots gameused or auto or serial ## cards that i dont have gets this lot...

BYRON LEFTWICH******************************************
    2003 rookie gridirion kings.silver,serial numbered#84/150 $20
    2003,rookie,press pass,card#t/7 $4
    2003,rookie,topps,card#350/ $4
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i have it thanx.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

have it thanx..

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

come on someone has to have something..lol

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I don't want the Leftwich's but do you have an 03 topps chrome X-Fractor Kliff Kingsbury #/101? Sorry I just want to see if iactually have something you dont!

no i need that one.lol

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

dont want the leftwich but i am looking to sell cheaply topps 03 tom brady own the game and topps 03 kevin faulk gold parallel seriel numberd 130/499. I will sell very cheaply via paypal. lmk

YES I WIN!!! Actually have Pats cards the big man doesn't have! Thats a feat in itself. Anyway...are you gonna send that list to me that you said you'd send a couple days ago...now I have more and more pats calling for ya...
    Branch SP authentic auto
    davey encased pristine refractor
    and now kingsbury xfractor...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast