Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New

tiffg15

New

Hi,
    I'm new to the board. My fiance is dodgers03 and its great to be a part of this website. My favorite player is Robin Ventura(don't laugh) so any cool cards let me know. I have probably everyone but let me know. Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to the forum, tiffg15! I have a Robin Ventura UD 1991 rookie card.

Welcome to the forums tiff and hope you enjoy your stay. Always nice to have a female presence around.

Heyas tiffg15 and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here. Look forward to reading your posts. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

welcome Tiff --- always nice to get some ladies aboard.

We've got some very knowledgeable ladies, and some do quite a bit of trading

Hi tiffg15

I hope you like it here, this place is really great for chatting
    and trading cards! I too, am a female collector :D

Looking forward to your posts!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

I still contend that female collectors are just a figment of our imaginations.

Craig .. perhaps a figment of YOUR imagination, lol

just kidding

there are plenty of female collectors, esp. given the rist of Women's soccer, WNBA, etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast