Very Nice Donruss Signature Break

Ok, I'm giving up on the really expensive stuff. Bought a couple SP Signature Basketball and got nothing.

Then I bought single pack of 2003 Donruss Signature BB - man I love this stuff.

Rett Johnson Rookie
    Freddy Garcia Century rookie 77/100
    Then..
    Johnny Bench Legends of Summer Decade Notations
    Inscribed with #5 and numbered 1/10
    Wow, I think that's my first #1 serial number pull.

Last week I pulled an SPx dual patch Jeter/Matsui at the same shop that one books @ $250 so I've found a favorite shop!!!

2 great pulls there. I wish I could find a card shop where I was getting those kind of pulls.

Two great pulls in a short amount of time. Wow! Have you considered buying a lotto ticket?? :D

Maybe I should do the lottery

This is also the shop where I bought I Donruss Rookies pack - actually three of them and pulled a Delman Young auto #/75. And I got a Jerry Rice redemption autographed artwork from SP Signature. All these fell in about the last six weeks from this shop.

I've never had a run like this - and I'm sure never will again. And I'm not busting boxes - I've been picking up 6-7 packs a week.

If nothing else, it tells me there are honest dealers still! Though most of these pulls have come from the "non-searchable" type packs but the SPx and the Rookies are subject to searching. I tell you I drive about 8 miles out of my way for this shop and he's won a customer for life. Small town shop, you can't beat it.

that,s pretty cool to not have to bust open boxes to get such great pulls keep up the good work bstee
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content