Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'M LOOKING FOR CHARLES ROGERS

I'M LOOKING FOR CHARLES ROGERS

I'M LOOKING FOR AUTO'S/ GU'D/ AND RC'S OF CHARLES ROGERS, LMK WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU WANT. THANKS

JEFF

i have his bowman rc.....think it books around $5.....looking for something comparable in baseball or football.....i like rickie weeks, delmon young, vick, moss, any old miami hurricanes....

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I have these charles rogers

press pass
    press pass big numbers
    topps
    upper deck mvp
    donruss gridiron kings

I need RCs/GU of the following players
    current bucs
    keyshawn
    marvin harrison
    torry holt
    randy moss
    chad johnson
    chris chambers
    hines ward
    terrell owens

I have an uncirculated Gold Bowman one that came as a box topper if you are interested. (bv $24) Check my site to see what I am interested in.
    Thanks!
    -Jason
    Currently looking for reasonably priced Yzerman, Magic Johnson, and Drew Brees autos.

akoch- i have a 03 donruss team heroes weeks rc bv$2.50, thats all i have from your wants

football- bv on that is $2, what are you looking for?

jlderry-pm sent

bucsboy- total bv on those is $12.50, i'll trade you a 96 finest harrison rc #243 bv$10 and a 96 stadium club #145 harrison rc bv$3 for them

6ace- dont have any tillman, anything else, i'm interested

Nick- i'm very interested, i'll trade you a 03/04 upper deck mvp silver carmelo rc bv$20 and a 04 sweet spot classic jsy of andre dawson bv$10 for it

lmk everybody

thanks

Jeff

jtgolf000-
    Done deal as long as the cards are in nrmt or better.
    Pm me with the details!
    Thanks!
    -Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast