Poll: Who will be the 6th spot in the playoffs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's hotter than.........

Who's hotter than.........

The Cavs! They have a seven game winning streaj wich is the first since Lebron James was in 7th grade! Also Zydrunas Ilgauskas was the eastern confrence player of the week.....
    My poll is who do you think will be 6th, 7th, and 8th in the eastern confrence playoff race?

I say

6. Cleveland
    7. Miami
    8.New York

miami miami miami miami miami wade deserves roy they need to get here

Comon man, how can you even say Wade desereves the ROY when Lebron averages 4 more points and more than 1 rebound and assist than him per game AND LEBRON DIDN'T EVEN GO TO COLLEGE!!

Luke

have you ever seen wade play. if he had a broken leg he would still play lebron is not tough wade is 6-3 and takes it tto yao, shaq and more and dunks it wade is by far better not in stats but in how he plays lebron is a Girl.............................. nuff said

How many cavs games have you seen?!?!?! Lebron dunks over everybody..... And you better not be saying Wade is a better dunker because that would be crazy

Luke

for his size he can take it to the hole and dunk it lebron is lazy how many times have you seen him on top ten dunks he getts those because while his team is playing DEFENCE he waits for the ball to get the dunk. wade deos not do that

if the Cavs make the playoffs, Lebron is the ROY, hands down

if the Cavs miss the playoffs, and the Nuggets make the playoffs, the ROY should go to Carmelo

Wade isn't even in the running

i know that but he diserves it if lebron and carmelo wheren't so hiped then he would have gotten it

Lebron and Carmelo were definitely hyped up

but, both have lived up to the hype

and no one in his/her right mind will deny that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast