Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

hey HC, not much. That's a sweet card in your avatar....I wonder what the inspiration behind putting Lynch and Barber on the same card was though....maybe it's the hair?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would be awesome if the Dolphins could beat the Texans this week if they do they could maybe make the playoffs

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Let's not get carried away!! The Phins are better....but playoffs? Maybe if Chad Henne was playing....

Country

I just hope we don't get owned by Drew Brees if he does good he could throw for 500 yards on us

Country

hey HC, not much. That's a sweet card in your avatar....I wonder what the inspiration behind putting Lynch and Barber on the same card was though....maybe it's the hair?

It's either the dreads are there running style.

Country
    See toy-soldierz's Items on eBay

It would be awesome if the Dolphins could beat the Texans this week if they do they could maybe make the playoffs

I agree!!! Lets Go Phins!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Phins will win easily if they can slow down Slaton, but that doesn't seem to be very easy to do.

Country
    See toy-soldierz's Items on eBay

The Texans scare me. Although theyre 3 point favorites it seems like people are picking us to win. I like the underdawg role weve been playing all year. Lets see if we can win when were suppose to. BTW i have about 12 new hennes!!! Cant wait for the Digi to be fixed

Country

The Texans scare me. Although theyre 3 point favorites it seems like people are picking us to win. I like the underdawg role weve been playing all year. Lets see if we can win when were suppose to. BTW i have about 12 new hennes!!! Cant wait for the Digi to be fixed

Nice, I've sold some stuff on here and I'm finally getting some money. I might pick up an auto or two.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a good idea to pick up all those Henne's while they are relatively cheap. Once he's the starter, they will go sky high.

In other news, I just scored a Desean Jackson and Dan Connor auto's for my Sig. Shots. set. 99 cents for the COnnor, and $14 for the Desean....which is a little more than I would want to pay...but I've only seen one other one on the Bay. At least I saved on shipping, both from same seller. WOOT!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet, buy something from me jagsfan! lol....

Although....the Mendenhall patch is gone as of this morning.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast