Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sonicshadows's Items on eBay

Hey guys so I agreed to sell a few cards on here to a guy with feedback of 22, which he has no issues either. So he says send the cards first. I mean I have 8 feedback already, with a link to my ebay of 1648 positive, do I really have to send first?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

LOL Never noticed the whole HOG thing Before lol.

The Sayers was a total spur of the moment. I was after the Newsome because I knew it was going to end cheap, but saw a Sayers ending twent minutes earlier. I checked completed Sayers, saw what tye were going for and threw out a quick bid and won. 3 color patch auto of him from a high end product, great price IMO.

Got a link to the triple? I wouldnt buy it, just curious to see it.

I saw it someone's bucket. Sorry, can't remember who. I didn't even ask about it, I know I don't have the muscle to trade for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys so I agreed to sell a few cards on here to a guy with feedback of 22, which he has no issues either. So he says send the cards first. I mean I have 8 feedback already, with a link to my ebay of 1648 positive, do I really have to send first?

No way would I send a card before someone pays for it. I wouldn't even ask someone to do that. That's why God invented Paypal protection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

Yes, that's the site's rules.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There it is!

Country

Do you guys think Martellus Bennett will be a good player?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, that's the site's rules.

I figured, I thought I saw that. When is it not a send first situation? 20 feedbacks?

Country

who is the guy???

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast