Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

To Funny Not To Share....

I am quoting RedGoneWild here, just posted this in the political forum, i think its hilarious, because its so true about everyone IMO

yeah, essentially...only i wouldn't call them fights, i just think some people are stuck in their ways and refuse to see other perspectives...but it's basically the same reason i catch myself watching bill o'reilly from time to time....i come here for the different personalities

you've got mr silvia who seems distraught at times that people actually support Obama and has a knack for using the word vice incorrectly

you've got streicher to balance the postings of mike and with his amazing signature

you've got renegade who apparently is to scared to place a bet and therefore a crybaby...lol

you've got the tiger pimp who thanks to your name, i probably wouldn't have had my 5 points reversed

you've got randallcards who was a democrat for 12 years, but Bush showed him the light and is now Republican

you've got Techman who liked the songs I made and blasts Obama every chance he can

you've got daniel who is the economic expert

you've got ensberg who is a minister and his religious perspective

you've got gatorboy who loves to piss ensberg off

you've got haybierman who supported Giuliani and seems to want the prison population increased even more

you've got bonds who became my friend when it was pointed out by mike he only had one

you've got rockman who made me laugh too damn hard when he pointed out mike was breaking the bumping rule

you've got mattcurren who tries to point out to mike what is incorrect, only to be ignored

you've got bowler/gladdy who is standing up to teachers in his school for having double standards

you've got jermz telling us about the New World Order and Illuminati (somebody needs to)

and lastly you've got me who doesn't really care about half of this stuff, but just wants to see marijuana legalized

Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

hey Bush didnt help me see the light, the Fact that Obama is the Democratic Nominee helped me see the light

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookie_dealer's Items on eBay

LOL that is very funny!!!!!

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the bottom one lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

lol....you know what they say about opinions though ;-)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol....you know what they say about opinions though ;-)

actually no..lol

mine was right on..lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol...are you serious Dan?

I'm just glad he didn't review me! ;-) I don't participate enough to be rated I think, and I'm fine with that!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol...are you serious Dan?

I'm just glad he didn't review me! ;-) I don't participate enough to be rated I think, and I'm fine with that!

yes. but once you say it i'll probably remember...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll PM it to you, as it should be a publicly viewed quote ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

That was pretty funny. I haven't participated there much lately, but I am probably best described as the innocuous third-party geek who never offends anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast