Anyone have PSA population report access?

I need a huge favor....I need to get a population report on the following cards from the PSA service:
    1998 Playoff Contenders Ticket 5 Priest Holmes
    1998 Playoff Contenders Red Ticket 5 Priest Holmes

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Here you go:

PSA: 7's 8's 9's 10's Total
    5 PRIEST HOLMES TICKET-RED 3 1 1 1 6
    5 PRIEST HOLMES TICKET 4 26 17 6 53

Hope this helps

What does this mean as far as psa knowing population report. You giving these numbers for these cards dont mean anything to me.

"Here you go:

5 PRIEST HOLMES TICKET 4 26 17 6 53 "

Originally posted by btniles99
    What does this mean as far as psa knowing population report. You giving these numbers for these cards dont mean anything to me.

"Here you go:

5 PRIEST HOLMES TICKET 4 26 17 6 53 "
    I think for that it means how many of those cards got graded a certain grade by PSA. They have long serial numbers on the case that it comes in, and you can type it in and it shows how many have been graded and what they were graded out of 10.

So here is what this means...

the 3 means that there are 3 total cards graded by PSA that recieved a grading of 7, the 1 means 1 graded 8, the next 1 means 1 graded a 9 and the other one means one graded a 10. The last number is the total number of cards that have been graded by PSA ONLY

Hope this helps!!

Jason

Thanks! So what you go to psa.com type the # in and it will tell whats benn graded and how have been graded by that company. like a lemon report?lol!!!