Cool 2000 David Justice SP Game Bat Edtion GU Contest

Heyas everyone. With popular demand I am back once again with one of my little contests. Up for grabs today will be a:

2000 David Justice SP Game Bat Edition Piece of the Game (piece of bat)

Hope I got the set and all correct. hehe. As normal I will have questions for ya to answer. For this one there are 8 questions. As always the first person to answer ALL 8 correctly will win the card. Welp with that said and done on with the questions:

1) On the card up for grabs, what team's jersey is Justice wearing?

2) In 1992, what team did Justice play for?

3) What is his middle name?

4) True or False: David Justice has had at least 1 season with over 20 stolen bases during the regular season.

5) On what date did he make his major league debut?

6) What team did the Cleveland Indians trade Justice to?

7) On 1997, what place did the team that Justice played for finish in the AL Central Division?

8) True or False: From 1989 to 2002, Justice never averaged below .200 in the regular season for his batting average.

Welp there ya have it. I don't think it should be to hard for yas. Good luck to you all and bring on your answers. Remember the first person to have ALL of them correct will be the winner. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. I should have said this up there but forgot. If there is any editing of posts all answers will be null and void. I know there won't be any problems with this but just have to say just in case. Plus there is only 1 guess per person unless stated otherwise.

1. Cleveland
    2. Atlanta
    3. Christopher
    4. False
    5. 5/24/1989
    6. New York Yankees
    7. The Indians came in first and made it to the World Series to lose to Florida in 7 games.
    8. True

1. NY Yankees
    2. Atlanta Braves
    3. Christopher
    4. False
    5. May 24, 1989
    6. NY Yankees
    7. 1st
    8. True

Originally posted by yodude91
    1. NY Yankees
    2. Atlanta Braves
    3. Christopher
    4. False
    5. May 24, 1989
    6. NY Yankees
    7. 1st
    8. True
    Welp that was pretty fast. hehe. Lets all say congrats to yodude91 for getting all of them correct. When can, pass me your address and I will have the card out to you ASAP. Thanks for playing and look for more contests in the future. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin

Originally posted by podstock
    nice contest, Richie

thank you!
    Heyas Pod and not a problem. Maybe some time down the road I will see your answers pop up now and then. hehe. Till then take care and have a safe one as always. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin