Thread: NEED HELP

NEED HELP

Im a new member and i have no clue what CC

Can someone clue me in

What can i do with them?

what are they?

Who much do they cost?

LakersBaller08
    CC is card cash. You get 50 for joining. It is like play money. You can buy things from other users for cc. You can sell things, like cards, and sports players addresses for cc. If you buy something, to give the person the cc you owe them,
    1.go to forum
    2. go to card cash store
    3. Go to donate money to another user
    4. follow instructions from there!
    Have fun at SCF

when i buy cc will it be sent to me(paper) and if i want to buy something i pay them with that

IM still clueless

LakersBaller08
    Home| Forum | Recent Posts | Profile | Register | Calendar | Members | Archive | Member Pics | FAQ | Forum Rules| Search| Stats |Links ---------
    That is at the top of the screen. Go to forum. go to
    CardCash Store
    Shop Here. It is to the far right. Then go to donate money to another user. But that is just if you owe someone cc.

First, click on the "Forum" link above (2nd link on the page's link menu). Then you will find "Cardcash Info" listed as the first item in the first forum. Click on that. That should answer some of your questions.

LakersBaller08
    No, you don't buy cc. you earn it(kindof) It is just computer money, you will never see it.