Thread: Insane Card Show Pickups...WOW

Insane Card Show Pickups...WOW

Well, I went to the big show in Rosemont, IL. The Chicago Sun Times Card Show. I had my mind on getting an 02 sp authentic Portis rc today...and hopefully picking up some other nice things. Well here's the good stuff, that Is going straight to my Personal Collection....I will provide scans

2002 SP Authentic 3 color RC Patch, but there are a total of 5 colors on the swatch, really nice card

2003 Sweet Spot Signatures GOLD Auto /25 really awesome rare auto

2002 Finest Auto RC /1200 very nice rc to add to my collection

2 other jersey cards, nothing special...and now the best card ever made....

2003 Leaf Limited Monikers Auto/Jersey /10...10 in the world! wow, what a rare beauty....

The funny thing is...up until the Monikers card, which was the last card I got today...I hadn't spent any cash.

Best of all, Clinton Portis was there in person signing autos, so I bought a Redskins Mini-Helmet, paid my fee, hopped in line, and Portis signed my helmet. Didn't get to talk to him much since there was a long line, but after the signing session was over, I got to chat with him for a little bit. Very cool experience.

Tell me what you think!!!

WOAH!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!! I just looked at the back of the finest auto rc, and saw it was number 661/1200...the sp authentic patch is number 661/850...is it just me or is that kind of ironic?

wow grant those are some really wikked pickups dude.. many congrats on finally getting the sp patch youve always wanted

Jay

SUPER PICKUPS!

REALLY NICE CARDS-CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you everyone. Just to be able to obtain these cards without forking out any money...well besides the $175 for the Monikers, but to get these cards by trading, it was definately a plus. Because I didn't mind giving up the farm since my main focal point is Portis. Had to dump a Leftwich Contenders auto rc, a Boldin jsy/auto rc, and 2 Prior autos, but to me, its worth it. And to actually meet the guy on the same day and have him sign a 'Skins mini for me, that was just the icing on the cake.

wow, Grant, you really are a Portis fan!!

nice going on meeting Portis

I got a chance to meet Magic Johnson, and boy, was that a thrill!!!!!

great job awsome stuff! but and i use the word BUT because portis will not run as good as he did behind that bronco line you watch its a shame ..a good player like that in washington the last time i seen the skins have a roster on paper like this they where a BUST..LOL good luck to clinton he would have looked good in red white and silver.and of coarse blue.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA And Canada