Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very RARE Auto

Very RARE Auto

I have this very rare auto for trade only for another certified autograph in the $20-$30 range. Yes it is over the book on this card but worth it. I have a DERNELL STENSON 1998 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS AUTO. THESE CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE AFTER HIS SAD DEATH. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE CHEAP. BV: $15

Good luck, I sold a 2001 Fleer autographics on ebay after he died & only got $3 for it. He wasn't a superstar, so I don't think his cards are gonan do too much.

i have about 10 of those cards (i collect dernell, friend of mine) and the most expensive one cost me $8

I think rick was right. But it was t the Arizona Fall League. Very sad

Talking hilarious

"I have this very rare auto for trade only for another certified autograph in the $20-$30 range. Yes it is over the book on this card but worth it. I have a DERNELL STENSON 1998 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS AUTO. THESE CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE AFTER HIS SAD DEATH. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE CHEAP. BV: $15"

i just found this post totally hilarious. you want double book on this guy beacuse he died??

ive never traded with you, and i never will. you always inflate your prices for ridiculous reasons, and youre just hilarious with your posts. like that time you were in the "hospital" and your "wife" was posting that fake barry bonds auto, thats classic stuff anytime i need some comic relief i just click a post you started, as itll always be some funny stuff..

also, so nobody says anything about me responding since i didnt want to trade for it, i am interested in it... i have some autos on my page id trade for it, check it out... im trading all the baseball autos at triple book since the weather was sunny today!!!

lmk if youre interested

It's not a very rare card dude. Get your facts straight.
    Last edited by vikingsilver; 03-22-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast