I need base TMac, VC, Garnett, etc....

I want base of:
    Jordan
    McGrady
    Jerry West (will trade in your favor)
    Dr J (your favor)

I will trade inserts or possibly GU for these players. Also interested in any inserts
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Carter 3 Base & 18 Inserts
    KG 5 Base & 12 Inserts
    Jordan 3 Base & 3 Inserts

Looking for Kobe and Iverson Base & Inserts

plmk

I need your szczerbiak locker room auto....

If you'll take base you need ill give you a bunch...

or I can trade you a gu or autos.

Whats the BV? $10 $15?

paul-Im not looking to trade autos for base, the Wally I actually pulled so its harder to get then if I had bought it. I will look at your page and let you know.

Papi-I posted on your cc post looking for Hardaway. Which base could you trade me for the $10 BV of Hardaways? Please let me know
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

cardbuyer66- i am not looking for hardaway cards i was going to sell some to BEUJOE but he couldn't buy at this time, sorry about the confusion