Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermuch deliberation...

Aftermuch deliberation...

...I've decided I'm going to go ahead an open my own online shop and perhaps an offline one as well. The online one will be first as I need to gauge the interest in this area for an offline one. Thanks to everyone for their valuable input. Because of this, I am going to give all SCF members two specials once the site is up and running.

They are:

Free shipping for any purchase over $5.
    Free random card worth $10 or more for any purchase over $50.

I'll give more details on how this will work once I get the site put together.

Whoo-hoo! Now my fiance can't fuss at me when I start buying a mass quantity of boxes! :)

Sounds cool... what kind of cards you gonna have? All sports or just a certain one? Ps- Dont forget us NASCAR fans...LOL

It will cover all sports....cards and other goodies....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Well thats really cool :)

I wish you well !!!!!

Good Luck!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Good Luck, I have often wondered how difficult this would be to do keep us updated on how it goes and what if any problems you run into....Will you be designing the site yourself or are you going to go with an ebay or yahoo store at first???

if you need help designing a site you have a whiz right here in the forum, I will give up the name for a kickback...LOL

Trust me he is good, I have seen his work and yes I am 99% positive that he is a male. unlike the boo-boo I made with rima...lol

Free shipping and free cards will bring my business!
    GOOD LUCK!

ah yeah and even though he looks like nelly, he really doesn't, for those don't know the joke you will soon find out about that one, well maybe if you are a good spy and can find the old post and debate we had a couple of months ago.

I have a friend that works for IBM that will help me design the site. Thanks for the offers and the luck, I'm sure I'll need it. I'll probably utilize a username database system as well so I know how often you come by and purchase. Then, I can set it up where I'll give $5 off a purchase of at least $25 for people you refer....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast